Here is bit of history of our house.....
- We bought the daggiest little house possible almost 2 years ago.
- The last owners loved wood and mission brown - Ahhhh!
- The house is a 1950'2 weatherboard cottage.
- We're not sure what we're going to do with the house long term i.e. knock down and rebuild, extend and renovate, move. So we are trying not to put too much money into the house as it could be reduced to rubble in a few years.
- I'm really growing to love our little house now that we've put our mark on it and the dagginess is beginning to disappear (wait till you see more before and after posts, you'll see what I mean!).
So here is the lounge before and after....
There was very old carpet in the lounge, dining and hallway which we pulled up and sanded and polished the floor boards
The weird TV unit thing attached to the wall was pulled out and we had our builder man extend the wall to create a separate entry way.
The curtains came down pretty quickly as did the lime green light shades throughout the house.
So does anyone else have any house horror stories?
Have a great day,